How to Repair a Chipped Glass Coffee Table
If you have a chipped glass coffee table that needs some attention, you may be worried about your ability to complete the repair. However, there are some relatively simple steps to follow that can help you get the job done quickly and safely.
Steps to Repair a Chipped Glass Coffee Table:
- Clean the glass with a glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth.
- Use clear nail polish and a cotton swab to coat the chipped area. Reapply the clear nail polish several times until the chip is fully sealed.
- Mix 5 parts resin and 1 part hardener until the two chemicals are completely blended.
- Apply the resin mixture to the chipped area with a small putty knife.
- Sand the area with a fine-grit sandpaper until the area is smooth to the touch.
- Clean the area once more with glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth.
- Repeat these steps as needed until the chips have been repaired.
Once you have completed all the steps, your glass coffee table should be as good as new! With these simple steps, you can easily repair chipped glass and ensure your table is looking great.