How to Remove Wax from a Glass Coffee Table?
It can be a challenge to remove wax from a glass coffee table. Wax can easily build up and become difficult to remove. Here are some tips to tackle this problem:
- Scrape off excess wax. Before you start cleaning the glass coffee table, you will need to scrape off as much of the wax as possible. You can use a butter knife, a spoon or a putty knife. Make sure to start scraping gently and only increase the pressure if necessary. Make sure to take care not to scratch the glass.
- Wipe down with a cleaning solution. Mix a small amount of washing-up liquid with some warm water and dip an old rag into the solution. Wipe down the glass coffee table with the rag and be sure to rinse off any remaining residue afterwards by wiping the table with a damp cloth.
- Moisten a cloth with rubbing alcohol. Simply moisten a cloth with rubbing alcohol and gently rub it on the wax residue. Be sure not to press too hard, and make sure to repeat the process until all the wax is removed.
- Make sure to get rid of any wax residue. You can do this by using a vacuum cleaner.
- Polish the glass with a good glass cleaner or a lint-free cloth to get rid of any dust or smudges left from the wax removal.
Removing wax from a glass coffee table can be tricky but with some patience, you can get it done. Just be sure to follow the steps outlined above and you should have no trouble at all.