How to Remove Water Spots From a Glass Coffee Pot
Having coffee stains or spots on your glass coffee pot can be unsightly. Water spots are caused when water droplets containing calcium and other minerals dry on any number of surfaces. Removing water spots from glass coffee pots can be done yourself in a few simple steps.
Materials you will need:
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Soft cloth
- Mix the baking soda and vinegar. Pour the baking soda into a bowl and mix in enough white vinegar to make a paste, adding a bit more vinegar as needed.
- Apply the paste. Spread the paste on the water spots and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe with a soft cloth. Use a dampened cloth and wipe away the paste and the water spots.
- Rinse the pot. Rinse it with warm water and let the pot air dry.
- Repeat as needed. If the water spots are not completely gone, repeat the process until they are.
Removing water spots from a glass coffee pot is an easy process. With a few simple ingredients, you can have your coffee pot looking as good as new!