How To Remove Water Spots From Glass Coffee Pot
The glass coffee pot is used to make a delicious cup of coffee. However, it is vulnerable to hard water stains; which lead to an unattractive visual look. Fortunately, there are a few simple and effective methods for removing water spots from the glass coffee pot.
- Vinegar: An effective way to remove the stubborn water stains is using a vinegar solution. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water until combined. Put the mixture in the glass coffee pot an let it soak overnight. After soaking it for long enough, scrub the pot lightly with a soft cloth and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is a natural cleaning product that can remove water stains from glass surfaces. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water. Apply it to the inside of the coffee pot, let it sit for 15 minutes, and then scrub it out with a soft sponge. Rinse with lukewarm water after.
- Lemon: Cut a lemon in half and spread its juice on the inside of the glass coffee pot. Rub lightly with a soft cloth and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then, rinse it with warm water and admire your spotless coffee pot.
- It is important to dry the glass coffee pot after using it. To do so, dry the pot withpaper towels and then make sure to wipe the pot with a clean, dry cloth.
- In order to keep your coffee pot from becoming stained in the first place, use filtered water in order to avoid any hard water stains.
- Keep the coffee pot out of direct sunlight, because excessive heat can cause etching and discoloration.
These are a few effective methods to clean and remove the water stains from your glass coffee pot. It is important to clean it right after use; so any hard water spot can be avoided.