How to Remove Brown Stains from a Glass Coffee Pot
Do you want to know how to remove a brown stain from your glass coffee pot? Read on to learn how to get rid of the built-up residue once and for all!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- Scrubbing sponge
Steps To Remove Brown Stain from Glass Coffee Pot:
- Fill the coffee pot with 1/2 cup of white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Let the solution sit for about 20 minutes to allow the brown stain to loosen up.
- Using a scrubbing sponge, rub the solution over the stain until it has been completely removed.
- Rinse the pot with hot water and **dry it thoroughly** to avoid any remaining residue.
By following these steps carefully, you can easily remove any brown stains from your glass coffee pot and restore it to its former glory. Don’t let stubborn stains bother you anymore, and enjoy your freshly cleaned pot!