How To Remove Stains From Glass Coffee Pot
The headache of remaining stains in your glass pot after washing is real.It’s quite annoying to wash it again and again and still not get desired results.But don’t worry! Below are few tips that can help you easily remove the stains from your glass pot.
1. Hot Water and Lemon Solution
Fill the glass pot with hot water and half lemon juice. Keep it like that for an hour. After that, take a clean scrub and scrub the stained part properly. Once you are done scrubbing rinse it with plenty of water and it will be shining like new.
2. Baking Soda and White Vinegar Solution
Fill the pot with hot water and add a cup of white vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda in it. Let it boil on medium heat for around 10 minutes. After that take a soft rag and scrub the stained part. Rinse with plenty of warm water and you are done.
3. Salt and White Vinegar Solution
For this mix two parts of white vinegar and one part of salt. Make a paste. Apply the paste on the stained part and let it sit for around 10 minutes. Then take a clean rag and gently rub the stained area. Rinse it out with plenty of water and your glass pot will shine like new.
4. Use a Magic Eraser
This is one of the most convenient method to clean the glass coffee pot. Dip the magic eraser in the warm water and scrub the stained area with it. Rinse with plenty of water and you’ll have a sparkling clean glass coffee pot.
5. Other Options :
After trying all the above mentioned solutions if you still find any stains, then you can try some other solutions as well like :
- Cream of tartar and vinegar solution : Make a paste of cream of tartar and vinegar and apply it on the stained part. After 10 minutes scrub using a soft brush and rinse out with water.
- Dish soap and white vinegar solution : Make a mixture of one cup of white vinegar, one tablespoon of dish soap and two cups of warm water. Soak the stained part for about half an hour and then use a soft brush and scrub off the stains.
If all these solutions don’t work, then you should consider buying a new glass pot.