How to Remove Nail Polish from a Wooden Coffee Table
Removing nail polish from a wooden coffee table doesn’t have to be a difficult task. By following the steps outlined below, you can easily remove the pesky polish and restore your wooden coffee table.
What You Will Need:
- White Vinegar.
- Paper towels.
- Soft cloth, such as a cotton cloth.
- Mineral spirits.
- Wipe up as much of the nail polish as possible with a paper towel.
- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a bowl.
- Soak a soft cloth in the vinegar mixture and gently scrub the affected area of the coffee table.
- Rinse the cloth in clean water, then use it to wipe away any remaining nail polish.
- If necessary, apply mineral spirits to a clean cloth and gently wipe away any remaining nail polish.
- Rinse off the cloth in clean water and use it to wipe down the surface of the coffee table.
- Allow the table to dry completely before using it again.
- If the nail polish is dried, you may need to use a small amount of nail polish remover to loosen it up.
- Be sure to test a small area of the table to make sure the vinegar or mineral spirits won’t damage the finish.
- Once the nail polish has been removed, apply a new protective layer of wood polish to protect the finish from further damage.
By following these instructions, you can easily remove nail polish from your wooden coffee table and restore it to its former glory. With a few simple steps and a bit of elbow grease, you should have your coffee table looking as good as new in no time.