How to Remove Mold from a Glass Coffee Pot
Regular cleaning of your glass coffee pot is an important part of maintaining it’s appearance and quality. Mold can build up on the inside of the glass pot, making it necessary to remove it periodically. Here are some tips for getting rid of mold from a glass pot.
- Soak with Vinegar – Fill the pot with equal parts white vinegar and warm water and let it soak for an hour before scrubbing with a non-abrasive cloth.
- Use Baking Soda – Sprinkle baking soda in the pot and add a small amount of water. Let this mixture bubble, then scrub with a non-abrasive cloth and rinse.
- Use Bleach – Add a couple drops of bleach and fill the pot with warm water. Let it soak for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cold water and dry.
- Removing mold from a glass coffee pot is not difficult if you do it on a regular basis.
- When soaking with vinegar, adding a small amount of lemon juice can make your pot look even better.
- Once you get the mold off, make sure to dry the pot thoroughly to prevent it from coming back.