Removing Grease from a Glass Coffee Table
Removing grease from a glass coffee table can be a tricky task. If you have a grease spot that needs to be removed, you’ll be glad to know that it is possible to clean off the grease and have a sparkling table again. Here are some tips to help you get the job done:
- Dish soap or glass cleaner
- No-scratch scouring pad
- Microfiber cloth
- Use the sponge and dish soap or glass cleaner to scrub the area softly. Don’t apply too much pressure as this can damage the glass.
- For more stubborn stains, use a no-scratch scouring pad and more cleaner.
- Rinse the area with clean water and use a microfiber cloth to dry the surface.
- Look for a shine and repeat the process if there’s still grease present.
Keep in mind that glass is delicate and can be easily scratched. Don’t use abrasive tools or scrub too hard, or you may damage the surface. When cleaning a glass coffee table, be sure to use a cleaner that is safe for use on glass and always test in an inconspicuous area first before cleaning the entire surface.
Following these tips can help you remove grease spots from your coffee table, leaving it squeaky clean and as good as new.