How to remove Grease from Glass Coffee Table
When grease gets on our glass tables, it can be annoying and unsightly, but it does not mean that you need to buy a new table or live with the mess. Grease can be easily removed from glass tables with some simple steps.
What You Will Need
- Glass cleaner
- Soft cloth
- Dish soap
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Spray the glass cleaner onto the greasy surface and rub with a soft cloth. If the grease is not removed, use dish soap with the cloth. Rubbing with extra pressure might cause scratches, so try to be gentle when scrubbing.
- Rinse with warm water to remove any soap and grease residue. Dry with the cloth.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoons of salt with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Gently rub the paste over the affected area and then wipe off. Repeat if necessary.
- Create a baking soda scrub. Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda with 1/4 cup of warm water. Rub the mixture onto the surface in a circular motion and then rinse with warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- If all else fails, use a window cleaner like Windex. Spray the area with the cleaner and then wipe away with a soft cloth.
Grease on a glass coffee table can be easily removed with the right cleaning supplies and technique. With these tips and tricks, you can quickly get your table looking like new again in no time.