How to Remove Grease from a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables can add a sleek, modern look to your home, but they do require some maintenance to keep them looking their best. Grease from fingerprints, food splatters, and other sources can easily become smeared across the glass, making it look messy and unappealing. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to remove grease and make your glass coffee table sparkle again.
- Gather Your Supplies. To clean your glass coffee table, you’ll need supplies like white vinegar, baking soda, a spray bottle, warm water, and a lint-free cloth.
- Mix the Cleaner. Fill the spray bottle with a mixture of one part vinegar and two parts warm water.
- Spray the Coffee Table. Give the coffee table’s surface a good spray with the vinegar solution. Allow it to stand for a few minutes to soften the grease.
- Remove the Grease with a Lint-Free Cloth. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the table’s surface and remove the grease. As you are cleaning, sprinkle a bit of baking soda onto the cloth for extra grease-fighting power.
- Check for Streaks. To make sure your glass coffee table is left looking streak-free, use a dry, lint-free cloth to give the surface a final wipe down.
By taking a few simple steps, you can keep your glass coffee table looking its best by removing grease and smudges easily. Your guests and family will be sure to admire its glossy finish!