How to Remove Grease from Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables have a unique, elegant look, but they can be annoying when they become greasy with fingerprints, food spills, and everyday dirt. Fortunately, it’s easy to remove grease from your glass coffee table with a few simple steps.
Before you start the cleaning process, make sure you have all the necessary supplies:
- Dish soap
- Cloth or sponge
- Paper towels
- Start by wiping off any visible dirt or dust with a damp cloth.
- Create a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar, and apply it to the greasy areas of your table.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes so the vinegar can break down the grease.
- Take a damp cloth and scrub the greasy areas a bit. If the grease is still not going away, add a bit of dish soap to the cloth and scrub again.
- Rinse the cloth, then wipe the table clean of any vinegar or soap residue.
- Finally, dry the table with paper towels for a streak free finish.
Removing grease from your glass coffee table is easy with the right cleaning supplies and steps. Following the instructions above will leave your table looking good as new.