How to Remove Grease From Glass Coffee Table
Glasses coffee tables are great additions to any home, but keeping them clean can be a hassle. Grease can be particularly difficult to get out of glass surfaces. But don’t give up, because with the right technique, you can eliminate the grease and make your glass coffee table gleam.
What You’ll Need
- Glass-cleaning solution
- Paper towels
- Clean cloth
- Baking soda
- Spray the glass cleaner onto the grease spot. Spray the cleaner onto paper towel and then place the towel onto the grease stain. Let the cleaner soak in for a few minutes.
- Wipe the grease with the paper towel. Wipe the paper towel across the grease spot in a circular motion. This will help lift the grease off of the glass.
- Rinse the area with a clean cloth. Take a clean cloth and a solution of water and baking soda. Dip the cloth in the solution and wipe the spot where the grease was. This will help to remove any remaining grime and grease from the glass.
- Dry the glass with a dry cloth. Use a dry cloth to dry the area. Make sure the cloth does not have any dirt, lint, or other debris on it.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads on glass.
- Be sure to clean the glass with a microfiber cloth.
- If you have a particularly stubborn grease stain, try a stronger glass cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water.
- If you are unable to remove the grease, call a professional to help.
By following these simple steps and using the right products, you can easily remove grease from your glass coffee table. Take your time and use the right cleaning products, and you will be able to restore your glass coffee table to its original, sparkling condition.