How to Remove Grease From Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables provide us with style and functionality, but cleaning them can be quite a challenge. Grease and grime marks can often be difficult to remove from glass surfaces.
Here’s How to Clean Your Glass Coffee Table:
- Mix a mild detergent with warm water in a bowl.
- Dip a microfiber cloth in the solution and wring it out.
- Apply the cloth to the grease spot and scrub gently to remove the grease.
- Rinse the cloth in warm water, then dry the area thoroughly with a dry cloth.
- Repeat the procedure until the grease is gone.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or tools which can cause scratches.
- In a pinch, baby wipes can be used to clean glass surfaces.
- For tougher stains, use a glass cleaner specifically designed for use on glass surfaces.
Keep in mind that glass tables require regular maintenance to keep them looking their best. Regular dusting and cleaning of your glass table will ensure it looks its best for years to come.