How to Remove Coffee Stains from Outside Glass Coffee Canisters
Coffee stains can be difficult to remove from the glass on an outside canister, but it is not impossible! Here are some tips to help make freeing your canister of those pesky coffee stains a much easier task.
Things You’ll Need:
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Spray Bottle
- Soft Cloth
- Baking Soda
- Dish Detergent
- Fill your spray bottle with rubbing alcohol. Spray the affected area with the rubbing alcohol. Allow it to sit for several minutes.
- Wipe the stained area with a soft cloth. If the stain is still there, repeat this step.
- If the rubbing alcohol is not working, you can try a mixture of baking soda and water. Make a paste with the baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stained area and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wipe the paste off with a soft cloth and warm water. If the stain is still there, repeat this step.
- If the baking soda does not work, you can try a mixture of dish detergent and warm water. Apply the mixture to the stained area and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wipe the mixture off with a soft cloth. If the stain is still there, repeat the step.
- When applying any of the solutions, be sure to be gentle and not scrub too hard.
- Always test the solution in a small area before applying to the entire stained area.
- If all else fails, you may need to purchase a glass cleaner specifically made to remove coffee stains.
By following these steps and tips, you should be able to successfully remove coffee stains from the outside of your glass coffee canister.