How to Remove Coffee Stains From Glass Coffee Pots
Coffee lovers know the disappointment of having their favorite coffee pot stained by stubborn coffee residue. Have no fear – with some simple steps and common household supplies, you’ll be able to get your glass coffee pot looking like new again in no time.
What You Will Need:
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Soft cloth
- Combine a 50/50 mix of white vinegar and warm water and pour it into the coffee pot.
- Let the solution sit for about 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes have passed, use a sponge that has been dampened with the vinegar solution to scrub away the coffee stains.
- Once the stains have been scrubbed away, rinse the coffee pot with warm water.
- If stains are still present, combine water and baking soda to make a paste and spread it over the interior of the coffee pot.
- Once everything is covered, let the paste sit for several hours, and then scrub it away with the sponge.
- Once you have scrubbed away the baking soda paste, rinse it with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth.
With these simple steps, you’ll be able to easily remove coffee stains from your glass coffee pot and enjoy your favorite cups of joe for many more mornings to come!