How to Remove Coffee Stains From Glass Coffee Pots
Coffee stains from glass coffee pots can really put a damper on having an enjoyable cup of coffee. Not to worry though – removing these stains is simple with a few common household items.
What you’ll need:
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Soft Cloth
- Fill the glass coffee pot with a mixture of half baking soda and half white vinegar.
- Let the mixture stay in the coffee pot for around 10 minutes.
- Using the toothbrush, scrub the inside of the pot gently.
- Once the stains are removed, rinse the inside of the pot with clean water.
- Finally use a dry, soft cloth to wipe it clean.
And there you have it- a simple and easy way to remove coffee stains from a glass coffee pot. With this method, you can enjoy your coffee without worrying about those pesky stains.