Removing Coffee Stains From Your Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee stains are unsightly and can make your coffee pot look dirty. It can also reduce the flavor of your brewed coffee. Fortunately, removing coffee stains from a glass coffee pot is an easy task.
Things You’ll Need
- Baking soda
- Hot water
- White vinegar
- Soft cloth
How to Remove Coffee Stain:
- Create a mixture of 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 cup of hot water in a small bowl.
- Pour the baking soda and hot water mixture into the coffee pot.
- Allow the mixture to sit for approximately 30 minutes.
- Dampen a sponge in hot water and use it to scrub the stained areas of the coffee pot.
- Add 1/2 cup of white vinegar to the coffee pot.
- Scrub the stained areas with a sponge.
- Rinse the coffee pot with hot water.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
Following these steps will help to remove the coffee stains and get your glass coffee pot looking like new again.