How to Remove Coffee Stain from Glass Coffee Pot
If you love your freshly brewed morning coffee, the last thing you want to see is a stained glass coffee pot. But coffee stains are common and tricky to remove. Don’t worry, if you follow the right steps, you can get rid of the ugly stains and have your coffee pot looking as good as new.
What you need
- Baking soda
- Hot water
- Dish soap
- Scouring pad
- Sprinkle some baking soda over the stained area.
- Add a teaspoon of hot water and stir the baking soda into a paste.
- Using a scouring pad, like a sponge scourer, scrub the paste onto the stained area.
- Rinse the soapy water off your coffee pot and let it dry.
- If you still find the stain, go back to step one and repeat.
- Finally, add a few drops of dish soap with hot water and swirl it around the coffee pot.
- Rinse it off and your coffee pot should be clean, with no coffee stains.
By following these steps, you can easily remove coffee stains from glass coffee pots. With a bit of elbow grease, and the right cleaning supplies, you’ll have your coffee pot sparkling and ready for your next cup of joe. Enjoy!