Getting Rid of Coffee Stains On Glass Canisters
Coffee stains on glass canisters can be a pesky problem, but it doesn’t have to be hard to get rid of them. Here are a few methods to try:
Vinegar and Baking Soda
- Mix equal parts vinegar & baking soda together in a bowl.
- Dip a soft cloth into the mixture and scrub the glass canister.
- Rinse off with water and dry.
Dish Soap and Salt
- Create a paste by mixing a few drops of dish soap with enough salt to make it spreadable.
- Rub the paste on the stained areas of the glass canister.
- Rub off with a clean soft cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Squeeze lemon juice on the stained areas of the glass canister.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Rub off with a soft cloth.
- Rinse with water and dry.
With any of these methods for removing coffee stains from glass canisters, the key is to be gentle and not to scrub too hard. If the stains still remain, try repeating the steps for more effective results.