How to Remove Candle Wax from Glass Coffee Table
Candles can be a great way to provide ambiance and warmth to any room. However, if a candle gets too close to a glass coffee table, the wax can end up all over it. Fortunately, there are several methods you can use to remove the wax.
What You’ll Need:
- Hair dryer or iron
- Plastic wrap
- Paper towel
- Rubbing alcohol
Removing Wax with a Hair Dryer or Iron
- Using the lowest setting, heat the affected area gently for a few seconds.
- Using a paper towel, gently press on the area and dab away any wax.
- Repeat the process until the wax is completely removed.
Removing Wax with Plastic Wrap and Rubbing Alcohol
- Place several layers of plastic wrap over the wax.
- Using a hot iron, gently press on the plastic wrap.
- Using a paper towel and rubbing alcohol, gently scrub any remaining wax.
In both methods, make sure to use caution and always use the lowest setting. Heating the glass too much can damage it. With patience and care, you can get your glass coffee table looking like new again.