How to Remove Candle Wax from A Glass Coffee Table
Candle wax can be a serious nuisance when it comes to cleaning up accidently spilled wax. Fortunately, there are efficient and easy ways to remove candle wax from a glass coffee table. Here’s what you can do to get the wax off of the surface.
What You’ll Need:
- A clean cloth or paper towels
- Ice Cubes
- A putty knife
- A flat-edge razor blade
- Rubbing alcohol
- Prevent the wax from spreading further by using the cloth or paper towels to blot the area as much as possible.
- Place an ice cube on top of the wax and leave it for a few minutes.
- Pick up the ice cube and use the putty knife or flat-edge razor blade to gently scrape away the wax.
- If the wax hasn’t been removed after the initial scrape, dab some rubbing alcohol onto the Wax.
- Leave the rubbing alcohol for a few minutes and then re-scrape the wax.
- Once the wax has been removed, use a cloth or paper towel and wipe away any excess residue.
By following these easy steps, you can effectively remove candle wax from a glass coffee table. Good luck and happy cleaning!