How to Remove Candle Wax from Glass Coffee Table
No one wants to spend their time scrubbing candle wax off of a glass coffee table, but it happens! Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to help make the process easier.
Things You’ll Need:
- Paper Bag
- credit card
- Dryer Sheets
- Heating Pad
Steps to Remove Candle Wax
- The first step is to cover the glass coffee table with a paper bag. This will help protect the glass table from scratches.
- Next, take a credit card and scrape away any large chunks of wax.
- Once all of the large pieces are removed, take a damp cloth and clean off the surface.
- Next, take a dryer sheet and rub it into the remaining wax. This will help break down and loosen any remaining wax.
- Once the wax is loose, use a heating pad and apply heat. The heat will help to soften the wax and make it easier to remove.
- Finally, take a cloth and wipe away any remaining wax.
By following these simple steps, you can easily remove candle wax from glass coffee tables. Now you won’t have to worry about any wax ruining your glass table.