How to Remove Candle Wax from a Glass Coffee Table
Removing wax from any surface can be a challenge. But the task is doubly difficult when it comes to glass – you want to remove the wax, yet still maintain the shine of the surface. Fortunately, this method will help remove wax from a glass coffee table without damaging the glass.
What You Need:
- Shop vac
- Place the iron on its lowest setting and turn off the steam.
- Lay the pillowcase over the wax and press the iron over it, moving the iron in a circular pattern to warm the wax.
- Let the wax cool for a few minutes.
- Gently scrape off the wax with a credit card or butter knife.
- Vacuum up any remaining wax and debris with a shop vac.
Tips To Remember:
- Be careful with the heat setting on the iron! Too much heat can damage the glass.
- Go slow and easy when scraping off the wax.
Removing wax from a glass coffee table can be daunting, but using the right tools and being careful, it is possible to remove wax from glass without damaging its shine.