Removing Candle Wax From a Glass Coffee Table
Having a lit candle on your glass coffee table can be very calming and add a cozy feel to your home, but unfortunately, the dreaded wax drip can ensue. Removing the wax can be tricky and potentially damage the glass if not done correctly. Take a deep breath and follow these steps to remove the wax from your glass coffee table:
What You Will Need
- Soft cloth
- Mild soap
- Dry cloth or paper towels
- Butter knife
How to Remove the Wax
- Place the wax-covered glass in the freezer. The wax should harden enough that it can be easily removed, usually after an hour.
- Once the wax is hard, use a butter knife to scrape off the wax.
- Wipe the area with a clean, soft cloth to remove any remaining wax.
- Clean the area with mild soap and water.
- Dry the area with a dry cloth or paper towels.
And there you have it! You have successfully removed the wax from your glass coffee table – job well done!