Removing Candle Wax from Glass Coffee Tables
Spilling candle wax on your glass coffee table can be a very unnerving experience. Whether you’re using a glass or a mirrored table, candle wax can be quite a challenge to remove. However, with the proper technique, you can easily clean up your glass coffee table without damaging it.
What You’ll Need
- A spoon or a butter knife
- An old cloth
- Lemon or orange essential oil
- A clean cloth
Steps to Remove Candle Wax From Glass Coffee Table
- Begin by gently scraping away the wax with a spoon or butter knife. Make sure to be careful not to scratch the surface of the table.
- Once you have scraped off as much of the wax as possible, take an old cloth and soak it in a few drops of lemon or orange essential oil.
- Gently rub the cloth soaked in essential oil over the area where the wax used to be. This should loosen the remaining wax residue.
- Wipe the area clean with a clean cloth to remove the wax residue.
- For any difficult to remove spots, repeat the process.
It is important to remember that you should never use any harsh chemicals when cleaning glass coffee tables as they can damage the surface of the table. Following the above steps should help you easily remove the wax and get your glass coffee table looking as good as new.