How to Remove Alcohol on a Coffee Table
If you have had a spill of a drink with alcohol on your coffee table and are wondering how to clean it up, then read on. Cleaning up alcohol doesn’t have to be a hard task, and with this guide, you can get your coffee table looking as good as new.
Tools You’ll Need
Before you begin, here are the cleaning materials you’ll need to make sure your coffee table looks its best:
- White wine vinegar
- A Sponge
- A Microfibre cloth
- Paper towels
- Dip your sponge in a solution made of equal parts white wine vinegar and water.
- Gently scrub the area of the table that has been affected by the alcohol. It is good practice to use small movements.
- Wipe the affected area with a damp microfibre cloth.
- Dry the area of the table with paper towels.
- Use a clean dry microfibre cloth to buff the area if needed.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials on your coffee table as this can damage the surface.
- If the spill has been left for an extended period of time, it may be helpful to leave the wet solution on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes before scrubbing.
When it comes to cleaning up alcohol on your coffee table, you have all the instructions you need. If you follow these simple instructions, you can have your coffee table looking like new in no time.