Refurbishing a Glass Coffee Table
Do you have an old glass coffee table in your home that could benefit from some TLC? Refurbishing your glass furniture can be a great way to make it feel like new again. Here is a guide for how to update your glass coffee table.
Tools and Materials
- Glass cleaner
- Lint-free cloth
- Rubbing alcohol
- Sandpaper (fine and medium grades)
- Paint brush
- Spray paint
- Clear sealer
- Clean the glass surface of your table with glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth.
- Wash with rubbing alcohol and a lint-free cloth to remove any remaining dirt and grease.
- Use medium-grade sandpaper to sand the edges of the glass coffee table.
- Apply a coat of primer using a paint brush to prepare the surface before painting.
- Spray paint the glass coffee table in light even strokes with the spray paint of your choice.
- Allow the paint to dry completely before applying a coat of clear sealer to the surface to protect it.
- Sand the edges of the table with fine-grade sandpaper to give it a finished look.
- Enjoy your newly refurbished glass coffee table.
Refurbishing a glass coffee table can seem like a daunting task, but with the right tools, materials and a bit of patience, it is possible to give an old table new life. By following the steps above, you can transform your glass coffee table and add a stylish touch to your home without breaking the bank.