How to Refurbish Glass Coffee Table
What You Will Need:
- Glass cleaner or window cleaner
- Mild dish soap
- 100-grit sandpaper
- Newspapers or rags
- Metal roller
- Start by removing any of residual dust on the glass table using a glass cleaner or window cleaner and a rag or paper towel.
- For any areas that have smooth dirt residue, prepare a cleaning solution by mixing equal parts of mild dish soap with warm water.
- To clean the table, begin scrubbing with a cloth that has been dampened in the cleaning solution. If necessary, use a brush to scrub the dirt.
- If the dirt is stubborn, it may require more abrasive cleaning. To do this, use 100-grit sandpaper. Move the paper in a circular motion until the dirt is removed.
- When finished, wipe off the table with a clean rag or paper towel to remove any sanding residue.
- Lay out some newspapers or rags to prevent any damage to your floor.
- To begin the refurbishing process, begin rolling a metal roller back and forth over the surface of the glass table. This will create texture to the glass.
- Continue to roll the metal roller back and forth till you get the desired texture.
- After completing the rolling process, wipe down the area with a clean rag or paper towel.
Refurbishing a glass coffee table can be done easily at home with some basic tools. Use the steps above to easily clean and refurbish your glass table.