How to Put Together a Pyrex Glass Coffee Pot
Pyrex is an American brand of glass bakeware and cookware. Pyrex glass coffee pots are often found in both homes and restaurants due to their durability and excellent heat retention qualities. They come in a variety of sizes, from 4-cup to 24-cup, making them an ideal choice for small or large coffee-making needs.
- Pyrex glass coffee pot
- Coffee filter
- Assemble the parts. First, you need to attach the filter holder to the rim of the pot and make sure it is secured firmly.
- Add the filter. Place the filter into the holder, making sure that the handle of the filter is outside the pot.
- Add the coffee. Fill the filter with the desired amount of coffee for the amount of water you are using.
- Pour cold water. Take note of the water fill line of the pot. Slowly pour cold water into the pot until it reaches the desired level.
- Brew the coffee. Place the lid on the pot and place the pot on a stovetop or electric burner. Let the pot heat up until the handle begins to shake. Turn the heat down to low and let the coffee brew.
- Serve the coffee. Once the coffee is finished brewing, remove the pot from the stovetop and pour the hot fresh coffee into mugs.
- Be sure to use cold water and not hot or warm water when filling the pot.
- Make sure all parts are properly assembled, as this will ensure a better-tasting cup of coffee.
- If you have a large number of people to serve, you can easily double the amount of coffee used and the amount of water.
Using a Pyrex glass coffee pot is a great way to make a delicious cup of coffee. With the right parts, a few basic steps, and some tips, you can soon be enjoying fresh coffee every morning.