Protecting a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables are stylish and beautiful to have in the center of a living space, but due to their delicate nature, it can take extra precautions to protect them. Here are some tips for protecting a glass coffee table:
Choosing the Table
- Choose wisely: opt for a glass table with fewer curves to reduce the risk of cracking.
- Strength of glass: opt for tempered glass as it is stronger and better able to withstand impacts.
Placing the Table
- Cushion: place cushions or a rug underneath the table to avoid scratches on the floor.
- Distance to walls: place the table away from walls or furniture to avoid accidental knocks and bumps.
- Clean: regularly clean and dust the table to remove any dirt and debris that can build up.
- Cover: when the table is not in use, cover it with a cloth or transparent sheet to protect it from dust and scratches.
Protecting a glass coffee table may seem like a difficult process, but with a bit of care and attention, it is possible to keep it looking as new.