Protecting Your Coffee Table Top
Coffee tables can be an important part of your living room’s style and can also be very practical for everyday use. That is why it is important to take care of it and protect the surface. There are a few easy ways to protect the top from everyday wear and tear and with a little bit of effort, it can last for years.
Tips for Protecting Coffee Table Top
- Remove Dirt, Dust and Pet Hair: Dirt, dust, and pet hair can accumulate on the table top over time, so use a damp cloth to try and remove it as often as you can.
- Prevent Spills: Drinks or food spills, while they can sometimes be difficult to avoid, can damage the surface of the table. Use coasters to prevent any damage that can occur.
- Keep Away Sunlight and Heat: Keep away from direct sunlight or any other heat sources which can damage the surface if left for too long.
- Polish/Apply Protective Coating: Once in a while, apply some polish or protective coating on the table, which can seal the surface from all kinds of damage.
- Be Careful Using Cleaners: Be careful not to use any cleaners which can damage the surface of the table, so check the instructions before use.
By following these simple steps, you can protect your coffee table top, prolonging its life and protecting it from the everyday wear and tear. Taking just a few minutes once in a while to clean, polish, and protect it will ensure it looks its best for many years to come.