How to Protect Coffee Table Top Clear Vinyl
Coffee table tops are often vulnerable to damage like spills, staining, and even scratches. To protect your coffee table top, you can use clear vinyl. Clear vinyl is a multi-purpose plastic product used to cover surfaces and protect them from dirt, scratches and spills.
What You’ll Need
- Clear vinyl
- Household cleaner
- Soft cloth
- Measuring tape
- Clean the surface: Use the household cleaner and soft cloth to gently clean the surface of the coffee table top.
- Measure the surface: Use the measuring tape to accurately measure the surface of the coffee table top.
- Cut the vinyl: Cut a piece of clear vinyl to the size of the measured surface of the coffee table top.
- Placement: Place the cut vinyl on top of the coffee table top.
- Smoothing out: Gently smooth out any air bubbles and use a hard object, such as a ruler, to press the clear vinyl tight against the table.
Using clear vinyl, you can easily protect your coffee table top from scratches, spills, and other possible damage. Just follow the steps mentioned above and you will be able to keep your coffee table looking new and fresh.