Painting a Metal Coffee Table
Painting an old metal coffee table can be a great way to spruce up a living space. With a few materials and some careful preparation, you can give your metal coffee table a new look in no time.
- Metal Coffee table
- Painter’s Tape
- Priming Spray
- Make sure the metal coffee table is clean and dust-free. Sand the surface gently with fine-grit sandpaper to ensure a smooth surface.
- Apply painter’s tape along the edges and any details you want to keep unpainted. Make sure the tape is secure and that no paint can get underneath.
- Shake the primer spray can well and spray the entire surface of the table. Apply light coats and allow it to dry.
- Once the primer is dry, start painting. Get creative, use different colors, and apply the paint in light layers. If a paint detail is too hard to achieve, you can use painter’s tape to create patterns.
- Allow the paint to dry before you remove the tape and admire your work!
Painting your metal coffee table can be a great way to give it a new look and add a fresh touch to your living space. With these simple steps, you will be able to enjoy your newly painted coffee table in no time.