How to Pack a Glass Coffee Table:
Packing and transporting a glass coffee table requires a lot of care in order to make sure the glass stays safe and intact. Here are some easy steps to help you pack your glass coffee table:
Gather the Materials
- 2-3 Large Moving Blankets
- 2-3 Sheets of Bubble Wrap
- Thick Towel or Pillowcase
Secure the Glass
- Lay a large moving blanket flat on the ground.
- Lay the glass coffee table upside-down on top of the blanket.
- Tape a sheet of bubble wrap to the underside of the table using the tape.
- Wrap the entire table with the remaining bubble wrap so that all sides are covered.
- Secure the bubble wrap with tape.
- Place another moving blanket on top of the wrapped coffee table.
- Secure the blanket to the table with tape.
Secure the Legs
- Remove the legs from the coffee table.
- Wrap each leg individually in the extra blanket or pillowcase.
- Tie the ends of the blanket together to secure it.
- Place the wrapped legs inside the larger rolling blanket.
- Make sure the legs are secured and won’t shift during transportation!
Transport the Coffee Table
- Find a sturdy box that is big enough to fit the entire coffee table, covered blanket and all legs.
- Gently place the table inside the box. Make sure none of the corners of the table hang out of the box.
- Secure the box with tape.
Following these steps will ensure that your glass coffee table stays safe and secure during transportation. Always make sure that you use the proper materials and precautions when packing your glass furniture to guarantee its safety.