Tips on How to Pack a Glass Carafe with Non-Removable Lid
When packing a glass carafe with a non-removable lid, it’s important to prepare the item properly to make sure that it arrives safely at its destination. Follow these steps to pack a glass carafe with a non-removable lid correctly.
Gather Your Materials
Before you start, there are a few supplies you will need:
- Glass carafe: with non-removable lid
- Packing paper or bubble wrap: to cushion and protect the carafe
- Packing tape: to adhere the wrapping securely
- Box: with enough room for carafe and protective wrapping
Wrap the Carafe
- Wrap the carafe in several layers of packing paper or bubble wrap. Make sure to cushion all sides, especially the lid.
- Secure the wrapping with packing tape.
- Tape the wrapping around the carafe in criss-cross patterns to provide extra padding.
Secure the Carafe in the Box
- Place the carafe on its side in the box.
- Stuff the sides of the box with bubble wrap or packing paper so that the carafe is secure and immobilized.
- Fill any remaining space with more bubble wrap or packing paper to protect the carafe from movement in transit.
- Close the box and seal it shut with packing tape.
Ship the Carafe
Once your carafe is properly packaged and sealed, it is ready for shipping. Following the steps outlined here will ensure that your carafe arrives at its destination safely and intact.