How to Pack a Glass Coffee Carafe with a Non Removable Lid
If you have a glass coffee carafe with a non removable lid, packing it up can be a bit tricky. Here are some tips to help you pack up the carafe safely like a pro:
Things You’ll Need
- Original box or packaging the carafe came in
- Packing paper
- Packing peanuts
Steps for Packing a Glass Coffee Carafe
- Wrap It Up: Start by putting some packing paper in the carafe, wrapping it up to protect it from any potential damage during transport.
- Secure the Lid: Take some packing peanuts and place them on the non removable lid. Then, take a strip of packing paper and secure it around the lid with tape to make sure it doesn’t come off during transport.
- Put in the Box: Place the carafe in the original box or packaging it came with. If you don’t have the original packaging, then get a sturdy box and make sure it’s slightly bigger than the carafe.
- Fill the Gaps: Stuff the gaps around the carafe with packing peanuts to prevent the carafe from knocking around during transport.
- Secure the Box: Close up the box and wrap it with more packing paper to secure it and make sure nothing comes out during transport.
Following these steps should help you pack up a glass coffee carafe with a non removable lid safely and securely.