How to Make Your Own Glass Coffee Table
Making your own glass coffee table provides you a great way to express your creative style while also enjoying a functional piece of furniture. To make a glass coffee table, you will need the following tools and materials:
- 4 Table Legs
- 2 T-shape Brackets
- 1 Sheet of Tempered Glass
- Wood Screws
- Measuring Tape
- Furniture Glaze
- Measure the area where the table will go and measure the legs to the same area dimension.
- Cut the legs to size with a jigsaw.
- Measure the width of the glass sheet and mark its length on the three legs.
- Paint the legs and allow them to dry completely.
- Glaze the legs with furniture glaze after they are completely dry.
- Screw the T-shaped brackets to the back of the legs.
- Lay the leg frame on its side and place the sheet of tempered glass on top.
- The sheet should sit flush with the top of the legs.
- Screw the T-shaped brackets to the glass sheet.
- Flip the table over, now the glass coffee table is ready!
By following the steps detailed above you can create a beautiful glass coffee table in your own home. Enjoy the finished product—your own custom-made glass coffee table!