How to Make Your Own Crate Coffee Table
Coffee tables are a great way to add a touch of style to any living space, and a beautiful crate coffee table can be made with common DIY materials. Whether you want to create a storage-filled center piece for your sitting room, or a slimline accent piece for your hallway, you can find the perfect solution for you. By some basic carpentry and painting skills, you can easily make your own crate coffee table in no time.
- Wood screws
- Panel saw
- Wood glue
- Paint / varnish
- Table saw (optional)
- Choose a crate that is the right size for your room and the desired effect. You can find crates at most hardware stores or online.
- Use a panel saw to trim the crate top to the desired size.
- Drill pilot holes in the top and sides of the crate.
- Attach the sides of the crate to the top using wood screws and wood glue.
- Optional: If you want to make legs for your crate coffee table, you can cut them to size using a table saw.
- Secure the legs to the crate using wood screws and glue.
- Paint or varnish the entire crate according to your preferences.
- Place your crate coffee table in your desired spot and enjoy!
Creating your own crate coffee table is quick and easy, and is sure to create an eye-catching statement in any room. So grab some materials, and start building your own beautiful piece of furniture.