How to Make Wine Crate Coffee Table
A wine crate coffee table is a unique and stylish piece of furniture that can add a vintage touch to any home. It is also relatively inexpensive and easy to make. In this guide, we will show you how to make one of your own with only a few supplies and a little bit of time.
- Wooden wine crates (preferably two)
- Wooden boards (long enough to cover the top of your table)
- Screws and screwsdriver
- Wooden glue
- Fill any gaps or cracks in the wine crates using wooden glue and let dry.
- Sand down the crates and boards until smooth.
- Lay the crates side-by-side and place the boards across the top.
- Secure the boards to the crates using screws.
- Apply paint or stain according to your desired style.
- Let dry and enjoy your new wine crate coffee table!
Congratulations, you now have a beautiful and unique wine crate coffee table that everyone is sure to love. With the right supplies and a little bit of effort, it is easy to make your own.