How to Make a Modern Rotary Coffee Table
Are you looking to spruce up a room in your home but don’t know how? A modern rotary coffee table is a great way to add something unique to your décor and refresh your living space. Fortunately, it is easy to make your own!
Materials & Tools Needed
- A circular table top. Pre-drilled is best, but if necessary you can drill the holes yourself.
- Four (4) heavy-duty casters. Look for casters that rotate 360-degrees and lock in both directions.
- Fasteners such as bolts, screws, and nuts. Make sure the fasteners you use are the right size for the holes in the table top and the holes in the casters.
- Screwdriver or other tool to assemble components.
- Lay out your table top on a flat surface. Make sure there is nothing beneath it that could interfere with the casters.
- Attach two (2) casters on the inside and two (2) casters on the outside of the table top. Be sure to alternate the direction of the casters so that the opposite sides will lock securely when rotating the table.
- Make sure all four (4) casters are securely fastened to the underside of the table top.
- Turn the table top over and make sure all the casters rotate and lock into place when turned.
- Place the table in the desired location and enjoy your modern rotary coffee table!
Making a modern rotary coffee table doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. With the right materials and a bit of effort, you can make a unique and stylish addition to your home décor.