How to Make In Case of Emergency Break Glass Coffee
Are you looking for an intense caffeine hit or an individually creative cup of joe? Introducing In Case of Emergency Break Glass coffee – an inventive, energizing, and satisfying beverage.
- 2 cups of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 ¼ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Brew the coffee: Preparing this coffee is a two-step process. Begin by brewing two cups of ordinary coffee. This can be done using a stove-top espresso maker, an electric kettle, or a French press.
- Mix ingredients together: In a blender, mix together the cream, condensed milk, sugar and ice cubes. When the mixture has become thick and smooth, add the brewed coffee.
- Blend: Set the blender on high speed and blend until smooth.
- Serve: Serve in glass cups, ice is optional.
In Case of Emergency Break Glass coffee — a unique blend of sugar, cream and brewed coffee will give you the desired kick to make your mornings energized. Don’t forget to garnish your cup with a sprinkling of cinnamon powder and a dollop of fresh cream. Enjoy!