How to Make a DIY Crate Coffee Table
Are you ready to make your own stylish, rustic crate coffee table? With just a few simple supplies and tools, this DIY project is easy and rewarding! Let’s get started:
What You Need
- 4 wood crates
- Measuring tape
- Wood screws
- Paint or stain (optional)
- Table top (i.e. wooden board or piece of glass)
Steps to Assemble Crate Coffee Table
- Measure and mark the centers of each crate.
- Drill pilot holes into the crates, using the marked drill points as a guide.
- Stack the crates, in a pattern of your choice, until you reach the desired height.
- Connect the crates by screwing them together with wood screws, drilling the screws through the pilot holes.
- Once the crates are connected, flip the structure over, ensuring it is stable and sturdy.
- Attach the table top: Place the table top upside down, centering it on top of the crate structure. Drill pilot holes from the underside of the table top into the crates. Secure the table top with wood screws.
- Finish and Enjoy! If desired, finish the table by painting or staining the wood. Now, you have a stylish and rustic crate coffee table that you can be proud of!
Creating a DIY crate coffee table is easy and rewarding. With just a few supplies, some creativity and a little elbow grease, you are well on your way to owning a beautiful, unique piece of furniture. Have fun creating!