How to Make a Coffee Table Inch Taller
Do you want to make your coffee table stand out, but don’t want to invest in a new one? Adding an inch to your coffee table’s height can make quite a difference. With a few simple tools and supplies, you can easily make your coffee table inch taller and make a bold statement in your living space.
- Carpet foam or extra-thick interlocking foam mats
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Scissors or craft knife
- Measure the bottom surface of the coffee table. Make sure you measure the entire surface, including any legs.
- Using the measuring tape or ruler, measure and cut the foam to fit the bottom of the coffee table.
- Once you have your foam cut to size, you will need to spread an adhesive on the foam. This can be any type of adhesive that works best for the type of foam you purchased.
- Once the adhesive is applied, carefully place the foam on the bottom of the coffee table. Make sure to firmly press it down so it sticks.
- Voila! You now have a coffee table that is an inch taller than before.
By following these simple steps, you can easily make your coffee table inch taller without having to buy a new one. Not only does raising the height of your coffee table give it an updated look, but it can also provide a more comfortable seating height for guests.