How To Make Coffee Table From Old Door
It is possible to create a great piece of furniture from an old door and make it a coffee table. If you have an old door and you want to create a piece of furniture, this is a great way to do it. With a few pieces of wood and some tools, you can create an amazing and beautiful coffee table from an old door.
Steps to Make Coffee Table From Old Door
- Step 1: Measure the door and determine the dimensions of the table. You need to decide the length of the table and the width of the table.
- Step 2: Cut the wood to the desired dimensions. Use a saw to cut the wood and make sure that you have the same measurements as your door.
- Step 3: Drill pilot holes in each side of the wood. This will ensure that the screws are not too tight and that they won’t pull the wood apart.
- Step 4: Attach the wood to the door. You can use screws or nails to attach the wood to the door. Make sure that the screws are countersunk so that no sharp edges are showing.
- Step 5: Attach the legs to the bottom of the table. You can use furniture legs or even old pieces of wood. Make sure that the legs are sturdy and secure.
- Step 6: Sand the table down. Use sandpaper to remove any rough edges or splinters. Once you are satisfied with the smoothness, you can apply a finish to the table.
Creating a coffee table from an old door is a great way to upcycle and create a unique piece of furniture. With a few pieces of wood and some tools, you can create a beautiful and useful piece of furniture that will last for many years.