How to Make Coffee Using a Glass Coffee Maker
- Glass Coffee Maker
- Ground Coffee
- Remove the glass top of the coffee maker, and place the filter onto the coffee maker basket.
- Measure 2 tablespoons of ground coffee and place into the filter.
- Add water to the coffee maker, making sure not to overfill.
- Place the glass top back onto the coffee maker, and put the coffee maker onto a heat resistant surface.
- Heat the coffee maker on the stove, medium-high heat, for 5 minutes.
- Do not leave unattended, as boiling water may cause it to shatter.
- Once fully boiled, remove from heat, and wait for coffee to settle.
- Enjoy your coffee!
Note: Depending on the strength of coffee, you may need to increase or decrease the water measurement accordingly.