How to Make Coffee in a Glass Coffee Maker
Making coffee in a glass coffee maker is a simple and straightforward process that anyone can do. Here’s how to make your own cup of coffee in a glass coffee maker.
Things You’ll Need:
- Ground coffee
- Filtered or bottled water
- Glass coffee maker
- Add ground coffee to the filter. Make sure that you use only fresh, high-quality coffee for the best results.
- Boil about three cups of filtered or bottled water.
- Pour the hot water into the carafe of your coffee maker.
- Place the filter filled with coffee grounds into the carafe.
- Gently stir the mixture using a spoon.
- Set your timer for five minutes. This is when the coffee will be ready.
- When the timer goes off, remove the filter with the used grounds.
- Pour coffee into your favorite mug and enjoy!
- You can add cream and sugar to your coffee to suit your taste.
- For a stronger brew, you can add more ground coffee to the filter. Keep in mind that more coffee grounds also means a more intense taste.
- Make sure you are using the right amount of water for the quantity of coffee that you are making.