How to Make Coffee in a Glass Coffee Maker
Glass coffee makers are a great solution for those who want to make coffee without using any electricity. The process is simple and easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make coffee in a glass coffee maker.
Things You’ll Need
- Glass coffee maker
- Coffee grounds
- Cold water
- Insert the filter. Take the filter out of the glass coffee maker and put it in the middle of the container. Be sure to insert it firmly.
- Add the coffee. Put the coffee grounds in the filter. Remember to not overfill it. About one to two tablespoons for each six ounces of water should be enough.
- Pour water in. Slowly fill the container with cold water, until it is full.
- Wait. Now, all you have to do is wait. The coffee should be done in about four to five minutes.
- Enjoy your coffee! Once the coffee is done, pour it into a cup and enjoy!
- For extra flavor, you can add a pinch of salt to the water.
- Experiment with different types of coffee and find the one that suits your taste best.
- It’s also a good idea to clean the filter after each use.
That’s it! With just a few simple steps, you can make delicious coffee in a glass coffee maker. Enjoy!