How to Make an Ottoman Coffee Table
What you need:
- 1 Ottoman
- 1 Square Coffee Table
- Optional: Upcycled Fabric, Glue Gun, Foam Pad
Instructions for Making the Ottoman Coffee Table:
- Remove the lid from the ottoman, discard the lid or save it for later use.
- Position the ottoman upside down and lay the coffee table top on top of the ottoman.
- Screw the bottom of the table to the sides of the ottoman. Make sure to use enough screws to keep it secure from wobbling.
- If desired, upcycle fabric can be added to the top of the ottoman and secured with a glue gun.
- To add extra cushioning to the table, a foam pad can be added to the top of the ottoman.
- Enjoy your new ottoman coffee table!