How to Make an Ocean Countertop Coffee Table
A unique and eye-catching way to spruce up any living room or outdoor space is a countertop coffee table. The Ocean Countertop Coffee Table is a unique and attractive statement piece, perfect for any nautical-inspired decor! Read on to find out how to make your own stunning statement piece.
What You’ll Need
- 6-foot-long countertop, plywood, or solid wood siding piece
- 1-inch thick, 4-foot-diameter piece of blue-hued, durable plastic paneling
- 10 10-inch white or blue plastic PVC poles
- 2 1-gallon-bottle bottom halves
- 4 cups of sand
- 4 plastic jewels
- 4 plastic fish
- 12 black plastic screws
- Power drill/screwdriver
- Silicone adhesive
- Place the 6-foot-long countertop, plywood, or solid wood siding piece onto a flat surface and secure the 4 cups of sand to the corners, using silicone adhesive.
- Attach the 10 10-inch white or blue plastic PVC poles around the base of the countertop and secure them with the 12 black plastic screws.
- Attach the 1-inch thick blue-hued durable plastic paneling to the PVC poles and use silicone adhesive to secure it.
- Place the 2 1-gallon-bottle bottom halves to the sides of the countertop, again using the silicone adhesive.
- Scatter the plastic jewels and fish around the center of the plastic base for decorative appeal.
- Place a tray in the center of the countertop for holding drinks and other objects.
Your unique and attractive Ocean Countertop Coffee Table is now complete! This stunning addition to your living space is sure to be a conversation starter amongst guests. Enjoy your new statement piece!